Frequently Asked Questions
- Who decides if a trip is to be canceled?
The Captain is the only one to cancel a trip.
- How do I know if my trip has been canceled?
The captain will contact you by email, text message, and he will post it on our Update Page if a trip is canceled.
- Can I make a phone reservation?
We do not take reservations by phone for any of our trips.
- Do you offer a group discount?
Due to Covid-19, we have suspended our group discount.
- How do I cancel my trip?
We do not refund any of our cruise tickets. You can cancel by contacting us at (516) 544-6698 or by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I get a refund?
We do not accept any refunds or transfers on these trips. Think of it as buying a ticket for a concert or sporting event. If you wish to re-sell your ticket you are free to do so. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- What the best way to contact us?
- I went to Groupon and cant find tickets?
We currently do not offer any of our Cruises through Groupon.
- I purchased a gift card can I get a refund?
Gift Cards are non-refundable. Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- Can I bring my dog on the boat with me?
Unless you can show proper documentation that the dog is a licensed therapy or guide dog we can not allow any animals on the boat for these trips.
The only exception to this would be our Doggie Themed Cruises that we offer. All dogs must be leashed on these trips.
- Are you part of the Captain Lou Fleet?
Yes! All of our Cruises are aboard one of the Captain Lou Fleet vessels.
- Where are you located?
We are located at 31 Woodcleft Ave, Freeport, NY 11520 Please visit our directions page for more information.